From its beginnings in 2008, Physicians Interactive has led the way in direct-to-HCP marketing. Since the launching of the first 10-minute physician connection Web-based program, Physicians Interactive has worked to shorten the distance between you and your physicians.
Physicians Interactive built on this history of innovation with:
- 2008: Allscripts collaboration agreement finalized
- 2009: Physicians Interactive acquired MedManage™, an eSampling company, and Skyscape, a leading mobile medical information provider
- 2010: Physicians Interactive launched the InfoScript™ – a sponsored physician resource within ePrescribing systems
- 2011: PI launched Tomorrow Networks, a mobile ad network for the healthcare industry; Physicians Interactive’s CEO and Vice Chairman, Donato Tramuto, co-founded Health eVillages, a not-for-profit initiative bringing the latest in mobile technology to practitioners in need
- 2012: Merck Global Health Innovation Fund makes strategic investment in Physicians Interactive; WorldOne partners with Physicians Interactive to deliver market research opportunities to HCPs and life science companies
Over our history, PI has defined the direct-to-HCP marketing campaign, and we will continue to innovate and bridge the gap between you and your physicians.