PI Physician Conference and Event Planning capabilities allow you to deliver dynamic messages before, during and after your next big event. Combining these elements, we can create a memorable brand experience for your physician conference.
- Before the Conference
- E-mail and direct mail campaigns build anticipation of your presence at the event
- During the Conference
- Interactive programs pull traffic into your booth and allow for enhanced one-on-one with your sales reps
- Animated and static signage draws attention to your booth with eye-catching graphics and messages
- Door drops and bag stuffers get your message to the attendees hotel doorstep and drives traffic to your booth as word of the bag stuffer spreads across the event floor
- On-site support for sales representative training, software and hardware support, and booth experience support
- Data collection via program registration and/or tracking program interactions we can capture valuable data for market research, follow-up activities, and sweepstakes entries or other significant feedback. Use our lead retrieval capture, data collection and reports to measure your program’s ROI.
- Mobile take aways bring mobile device using attendees to your booth to access the Skyscape beaming station to download an eResource Center (custom built information center targeted on the indication for your brand) or Medical Library (leading medical resources packaged for your brand).
- eGuide sponsorship works in conjunction with the convention/conference organizer to format the event proceeds for hand-held mobile devices. If the organizer is providing this service, there is an opportunity to get your brand name out by becoming a sponsor of the eGuide.
- After the Conference
- E-mail and direct mail follow-up campaigns keep your message fresh in the mind of attendees
PI Conference and Event Planning can deliver your brand message in an engaging way users will wait in line to experience. Follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1 — Select the program experience
Choose from a single-user encounter, multi-player games, multi-station serial play, or sales representative-assisted programs.
Step 2 — Pick the format for your content
Choose from interactive programs, interplay games, leaderboards, customized activities, video, interstitial promotions, screen savers or non-interactive animated content.
Step 3 — Decide on the program display and interface
Choose from a touch-screen plasma television, a kiosk equipped with keyboard and mouse, a tablet PC with stylus, or even a Nintendo Wii remote.
Step 4 — Select external booth perimeter and signage displays
Choose from animated content on plasma screens, backlit duratrans, video presentations or other eye-catching formats.
Step 5 — Determine how to extend your messages
Choose from e-mail and direct mail campaigns before the event, after the event, or both. Also there is the opportunity for door drops and bag stuffers during the event, and Mobile take aways to get your messages out.
Step 6 — Evaluate mobile solutions
Tailor an eResource center to beam customized take aways to attendees’ mobile devices. This mobile repository can include: specialty medical texts, journal articles, CME, clinical news reports, product inserts, clinical tools, and more. If your event organizer takes advantage of our eGuide service to format the event proceedings for hand-held mobile devices, there is an opportunity to get your brand name out by becoming an eGuide sponsor.
Use our Event Planning Checklist to start planning your brand’s next big event. It’s a great way to start a conversation with our team and help you plan the details.