Zero-click digital coupon solution with no interruption to the prescribers’ workflow
Physicians Interactive (PI) has partnered with Allscripts ePrescribe™ and Professional EHR™, the nation’s most trusted and widely used electronic prescribing and electronic health record (EHR) software, to bring you eCoupon™ – automated voucher and coupon distribution within the physicians’ point of care workflow.
Nearly 200 million scripts were processed by Allscripts’ ePrescribing technology in 2011, while the number of ePrescribers has more than doubled in only two years.*
- Offer invaluable patient savings, right at the point of prescribing:
- Increase the number of prescription brand redemptions and refills
- Increase patient adherence and access to your brand
- Increase ROI through eCoupon™ by expanding your reach to providers and patients by tapping into PI’s robust network of ePrescribers
PI has built the largest network reach of online and mobile Healthcare Professionals Relationships in the United States. Tap into our robust network of over 875,000 physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals across all major specialties. PI’s detailed transactional reports and data ensures you stay up-to-date on your eCoupon™ campaign to gain insight on your target audience.
- Zero-click savings are received in just a few easy steps:
- Step 1: Prescriber selects the medication they wish to prescribe from a medication list or the patient’s medication history and adds it to their script pad. A preliminary eligibility check is performed at this time to see if patient might qualify for a voucher or coupon.
- Step 2: If available, a coupon displays for the medication when the prescriber lands on the Script Pad to process the script they have selected for the patient.
- Step 3: As soon as the script is processed, the eCoupon is automatically sent to the pharmacy and may be printed for further convenience.
- Step 4: The patient redeems their financial savings when filling their prescription.