Keep your targeted HCPs looped in to your key messages—anytime, anywhere—from their mobile device.
The daily workflow of more and more healthcare professionals (HCPs) has migrated to their mobile devices. At the same time, HCPs have become more challenging to reach through traditional channels. Now is the time to reach them in the space where they are working—on their mobile device!
You can now deliver an interactive, educational detail straight to your HCP’s Smart Phone. In just 2-3 minutes, your interactive program can provide clinical data, offer a quick case study, and potentially increase NRx. Indications, important safety and full prescribing information can be easily viewed in order to comply with industry regulations. Need more insight on how to communicate your message? The mDetail will also collect, track, and record user and behavioral data to enhance your future marketing decisions.
- The mDetail can fit seamlessly into a multichannel campaign by:
- Allowing targeted users to enter from multiple drivers, including MedAlert Pro™, e-mail, direct mail and more
- Complimenting other online messaging
- Integrating with other mobile and online tactics
Truly effortless integration
- The following tactics drive HCPs into your mDetail
- Email Invitation: Click the Web link within the invitation email
- Physicians Interactive Portal: Registered users simply go to
physinteractive.com and enter their user name and password
- eNewsletter: Click on the Web link within the email
- Direct Mail: Go to physinteractive.com and enter the pin number
and invite code
- Sales Rep Invitation: A member of the field force can drop
off a card with invitation code and leverage the program to drive engagements
- Recruit the HCPs you need and want
- Direct targeted HCPs who want to learn more about your products to your mDetail through an array of digital or direct mail channels. These recruitment vehicles engage the HCP in your content and urge click-through to the program
Learn more about PI’s mobile solutions by calling 800-794-6757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.