Deliver your targeted messages to healthcare providers (HCPs) via mobile using the first-ever medical advertising network for HCPs
With access to HCPs via traditional channels more difficult and costlier than ever, leading marketers are searching for alternative channels to support and educate HCPs about their products and services.
Based on this trend, Physicians Interactive and Remedy Systems have partnered to bring you Tomorrow Networks™. Tomorrow Networks is comprised of more than 52 mobile medical apps used today by more than 1-million HCPs including 220,000 physicians who can be targeted by specialty.
Included as the flagship brand is the Skyscape Medical Resources app – the largest library of medical resources in the field.
- Tomorrow Networks features many popular resources:
- Drug databases
- Medical association guidelines
- Drug calculators
- Medical & anatomical images
- Popular medical journals
- Top medical textbooks & medical references
Marketers can reach HCPs by specialty with a variety of standard Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) approved mobile ad units. In addition to banner ads, full-page interstitial ads may be available for an added dimension to the messaging experience.
- Ad click-throughs can initiate variety of actions, including:
- Open a mobile web browser
- Present a mobile eDetail or mDetail™
- Start a video or Android Marketplace
- Run rich, interactive HTML5 content
- Open the Apple App Store, or Android Marketplace
- Send an email
- Send a text message
- Download a PDF, or similar file
- Link to Twitter or Facebook, etc.
- Initiate a phone call
Tomorrow Networks supports Smartphones and mobile devices including Apple (iPhone, iPod, iTouch, iPad) and those with the Andriod operating system (Smartphones, tablets).
Tomorrow Networks supports both standard banner artwork as well as those developed in HTML5 where Fair Balance information will be presented via scrolling text.
Tomorrow Networks is integrated with third-party ad servers and analytics platforms such as Pointroll and DoubleClick.
Reporting is available to advertisers via a secure web dashboard or via an approved third-party ad server reporting system. Reporting metrics will include impressions, clicks, length of view and more – all available by specialty, content and date range.